Monday, November 05, 2007

'HORROR BAGS BATS BOX'



I remember this box for sale on ebay some months ago and I was going to bid for it but it was a little too much for me at the time, but I suppose you would expect something as obscure as this to be not cheap, I think it was about 25 pounds. I had nether heard of Bats in the Horror bag range before and I haven't seen any pictures of the packets either, maybe someone knows something about them. The picture shows the side and front of the box.


Thanks to Darren for the scan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yegods! I thought it was just a rumour...they must have been one of the first in the range. Great cyber-hoarding, guys!

Anonymous said...

Darren said..
I believe these were the last of the range to be introduced

Anonymous said...

Its back up for sale again, Paul

darren

Paul said...

Thanks Daz
Yeah I noticed this Daz, wouldn't mind it but would love to find one of the wrappers as well.