Monday, April 28, 2008

HORROR BAGS - 'BATS' Packet



Here at last is the 'Bats' packet from the Horror Bags range. These scans were from an ebay seller just recently. As usual a nice looking wrapper, not sure what year this will be from but Bats was the last of the range of Horror Bags. I would guess that it will be late 70's early 80's. I should think that this shade of gray used on the packet was probally the first time this colour was used on any crisp packets.


Thanks to darren


The post I did on the Horror Bags T-Shirt transfer and the Horror Bags offer in which I said that I wasn't sure where the pictures came from...well I came across a page I printed from ebay back in 2004 and the T-shirt transfer also came with the Horror Bags offer page, also the instructions on how to do the iron-on transfer. The seller explains that the transfer measures 9 inches by 7 inches and arrived folded from the suppliers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,Nice photo :) Is that the complete collection now then?

Paul said...

Yes I believe it is, unless any pictures turn up for packets which have promotional items on them. I wish I had all 5 of the Horror Bags range. I think they would look great in a frame.