Saturday, April 19, 2008

'HORROR BAGS OFFER ADVERTISEMENT'


This is the 3rd picture I found from my discs. I really have no idea where I got this picture originally but I'm pleased that I kept a copy of it. Looks to be from a comic or an issue of Look-in.

As you can see from the ad, there was an offer for the 70's game 'Scream Inn' which I believe was based on the comicstrip of the same name. I have never seen the game myself but from pictures I have seen of it, it looks great. The second offer we have a Horror Bags T-shirt which is a different and probally better design than the Iron on transfer as featured in the earlier post. Fangtastic image, I wonder if any of these T-shirts have survived. Its a shame that the ad isn't a lot more clearer as you can't read the small text, maybe another better pic will turn up sometime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great find, got any more lost disc's anywhere? seems you have found some lost treasures, little gems infact. Excellent stuff.

Paul said...

I shall have to have a good look through whats on the discs and see what else I could add. I wish I kept a note of where I first saw these on the internet, any that were on ebay, I certainly wished that I bid for them.
Thanks for your comments.