Tuesday, April 24, 2012

'ACTION SPOOKY'

Awhile ago I did a post regarding a toy a freind of mine remembered from the early 70's,in some ways even after talking to me about it that he wasn't 100% sure if what he told me was right.[He was a little drunk at the time].Anyway after many searches on the net and coming across nothing,a kind contributer to the Cobwebbed room sent me some photos of the toy and box, my freind spoke of- 'Action Spooky'.At long last the search and curiosity is over.I thought and I'm sure my mate will be that we would never see a photo of an actual one.I don't know if you can read what it says on the box but it says  "Empire Made" and sole distributors; Candex Ltd, 6 Kensington Court, London W8.Love the graphics on the box and the cool skull of course.





Thank you so much Mark.

No comments: